1. Is accommodation included in the registration fee?
No. The registration fee is for your delegate registration only. As a service to our delegates, we can make hotel bookings at certain hotels where we have negotiated preferential rates.
2. What happens if the hotel I request is not available?
If your preferences are not available, we will contact you to offer some
3. When will I get confirmation of my accommodation?
Once your delegate registration payment is confirmed in our system, we
will send you a registration and accommodation confirmation letter.
Included in the confirmation are hotel deposit and contact details.
4. How and to whom do we pay the deposit?
Deposits must be paid directly to the hotel. Their bank details and
accepted methods of payment are included in your delegate confirmation
letter. If they are not, please contact the hotel directly for payment
Please note that your booking is not guaranteed
until you pay your deposit to the hotel.
5. What do I do if I wish to amend my booking?
All requests to amend a hotel booking must be made in writing to the
London office. Each change is subject to hotel availability.