1. The competition is open to all those involved in advertising and communication - Advertising Agencies, Production Companies, Clients, etc.
2. All entries submitted must be designed for implementation and must have been implemented for the first time between 1 September 2011 and 31 October 2012. Entries will be accepted on the basis that they are designed to run in Europe or are created by European agencies/companies. Work can be entered by agencies outside Europe if it was created for and implemented in Europe. Likewise, work that has run outside Europe may be entered as long as it has been created by European agencies. Entries cannot be cancelled or removed from the Festival after the 31 October 2012. In the event that additional information regarding results and the outcome of the campaign becomes available after you have submitted your entry, the Festival organisers will accept updated and additional information relating to the results section only up to 31 October 2012.
3. The Organisers will endeavour to move entries to more appropriate categories if necessary. Hoever, the Jury will not be allowed to move entries between categories during the judging.
4. All entry forms must be completed online at www.eurobest.com, including an entries payment page and entry form.
5. An entry sent online will not be considered complete until the corresponding material arrives at the Festival office.
6. All entries must be designed for screening, transmission or publication.
7. All entries must have been made within the context of a normal paying contract with a client, except in the charities and public services categories. That Client must have paid for all, or the majority of the media costs.
8. All entries must have been produced with the full knowledge of the trademark/copyright owner of the product or brand advertised.
9. Entries cannot be submitted without the prior permission of the client/owner of the rights of the advertisement.
10. The Festival Organisers may contact the client related to any entry at the request of the jury at any time during the voting process should any questions about the implementation or presentation of the work arise.
11. Only one party may enter an advertisement, i.e. Agency or Production Company, to be agreed in advance between the parties concerned. In the event that the same advert is submitted by two different entrant companies, only the first entry will be accepted. If different parts of the same campaign are submitted by both the production company and the advertising agency, the first company to enter will have the choice if they would like to submit the whole campaign as the entrant.
12. Entries, which up to and including the final date of judging have infringed any of its country of origin's voluntary or regulatory codes of practice, are not eligible. It is the responsibility of the entrant to withdraw their work should an infringement arise prior to the judging.
13. The organizers may refuse entries, which offend national or religious sentiments or public taste.