1. The Festival is open to all those involved in advertising and communication - Advertising Agencies, Clients, etc.
2. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that the commissioning client has the rights to use the intellectual property of the brand advertised.
3. Entries cannot be made without the prior permission of the client/owner of the rights of the advertisement.
4. The Organisers may refuse entries, which offend national or religious sentiments or public taste.
5. Advertisements must not have been entered in Print & Poster Craft in the Festival in previous years.
6. Any entry which, up to and including the final day of judging, has infringed any of its country of origin's voluntary or regulatory codes of practice, is not eligible. It is the responsibility of the entrant to inform the Festival Organisers should any infringement have arisen prior to the judging and Awards Ceremony.
7. All entries submitted must be designed for implementation and must have been implemented for the first time between 1 September 2011 and 31 October 2012. Entries will be accepted on the basis that they are designed to run in Europe or are created by European agencies/companies. Work can be entered by agencies outside Europe if it was created for and implemented in Europe. Likewise, work that has run outside Europe may be entered as long as it has been created by European agencies. Entries cannot be cancelled or removed from the Festival after the 31 October 2012. In the event that additional information regarding results and the outcome of the campaign becomes available after you have submitted your entry, the Festival organisers will accept updated and additional information relating to the results section only up to 31 October 2012.
8. Only one party may enter an advertisement, i.e. Agency or Client, to be agreed in advance between the parties concerned. In the event that the same advert is submitted by two different entrant companies, only the first entry will be accepted.
9. All entries must have been made within the context of a normal paying contract with a client, except in the case of charities and public services categories. That Client must have paid for all, or the majority, of the media costs.
10. The Festival organisers may contact the client related to any entry at the request of the jury at any time during the voting process should any questions about the implementation or presentation of the work arise.
11. The Organisers will endeavour to move entries to more appropriate categories if necessary. However, the Jury may not be allowed to move entries between categories during judging.
12. All entries must be completed online at www.eurobest.com. Please note that entries completed online will not be considered a complete entry until all the relevant entry materials have been received, either online or in the Eurobest office, and the entry has been paid for.