1. Only one party may submit an entry and this is to be agreed in advance between the parties concerned. In the event the same entry is submitted by two different entrants only the first entry received will be accepted.
2. Each mobile website, mobile game etc. constitutes ONE entry.
3. You must submit one URL per entry that leads the viewer straight into your entry landing page: a landing page is a webpage created by you with a link to the entry you want to be judged. It can also show a (short) explanatory video. View an example of a landing page.
The landing page for mobile entries (with no agency branding on it) must include:
- A short explanatory video of the entry (no longer than 2 minutes)
- A link to the downloadable application/mobile game/mobile website, etc.
- A brief synopsis of the entry.
4. URLs must have STRICTLY no agency branding or reference to anyone who worked on the entry.
5. Your entry must be accessible WITHOUT login or password.
6. Please do not send any physical material. We cannot accept boards.
7. If you wish to send a handset with your entry please label it clearly with the entry number and title. The organisers will endeavour to return those handsets after the judging but cannot be held responsible for damage or loss.
8. The Festival Organisers might move entries to more appropriate categories if necessary before the Festival. However, the Jury may not be allowed to move entries between categories during the judging.
9. All entry forms must be completed online at www.eurobest.com. An entry made online will not be considered complete until your entry URL is live and online and payment has been received.
10. All entries will be cached and archived on 31 October 2012. All winning and shortlisted entries will be compared with the archived versions to ensure the content has not been substantially altered after 31 October 2012 and before the judging takes place at the Festival. Tampering with the content or presentation of your entry after 31 October 2012 may result in disqualification.
11. All entries must be viewable on a PC using Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher versions.
For the purpose of judging impartiality, there must be no company branding anywhere on your entry materials, nor any reference to anyone who has contributed to the entry.
You must submit the following items:
- All entry forms must be completed online at www.eurobest.com.
- Please make sure that your entry is accessible online by 31 October 2012 at the latest and until 31 December 2012.
- Entries which cannot be accessed for judging due to long periods of server downtime will not be considered by the Jury at a later time.
Only the information contained in the forms will be reproduced if your entry is shortlisted or a winner. It is very important that this information is full and correct.
Please carefully check and re-check the credits you have entered. If you are shortlisted or a winner, these credits will be published on our website exactly as you have typed them here. Credits cannot be altered whilst judging is in progress. Any amendments or additions to credits made after 31 October 2012 may incur costs.
It will be in your interests to explain or translate any specific word play or local social, cultural or political references and nuances.
For further assistance and guidance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org