JOURNALISTS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Press Accreditations will only be issued to full time, professional journalists who wish to attend the Festival to report on the event.
2. Proof of press status is required to be submitted by all journalists. If you work for a print publication, please submit a copy of your current press ID card and a recent by-lined article with copy of the masthead. If you work for a TV or radio station, please submit a copy of your current press ID card and a letter (on company headed paper) confirming your position and detailed intended coverage of the Eurobest Festival. If you work for an online service, please send us your company's website address and direct urls/hyperlinks to articles you have recently written. All proof of press must be emailed or uploaded via the website at the time of registration. Further information may be requested.
3. Journalist accreditation to attend the Eurobest Festival activities is complimentary.
4. The Eurobest Festival organisers reserve the right to publish the information contained in your journalist accreditation request form.
5. Applications for press accreditations must be completed prior to the Festival.
6. We are unable to allocate hotel accommodation until we have received sufficient proof of press and your accreditation has been approved.
7. Companion supplements are not applicable with journalist accreditations.
8. Photographers need to contact the press centre to photograph the awards ceremony. Filming is strictly forbidden during the awards ceremony. Footage can be provided by the Festival to TV stations. For further information, as well as material and facilities available to journalists, please refer to the press kit available in December.
9. All material supplied by the Eurobest press office to journalists can only be used for Eurobest Festival coverage.
10. The Eurobest Festival organisers reserve the right to decline press accreditations.
11. Please send your Eurobest Festival coverage to the Festival office in London after the event.
12. All correspondence should be sent to:
Eurobest European Festival of Creativity
Greater London House
London NW1 7EJ
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7728 4040
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7728 4044