Accredited journalists have access to a dedicated press portal which houses key information, including embargoed shortlist and winners' details, images and footage.
eurobest press accreditation is strictly reserved for editorial team members (editors, journalists, reporters, photographers, broadcasters) and full-time freelancers (with evidence of at least six months experience with the publication).
Other professionals (including publishers, advertising, marketing, sales or PR personnel, researchers, analysts, agency or client staff etc.) must register as a delegate.
Please note: speculative assignments or applications made by individuals already employed in the industry will not be considered.
Please ensure that you can provide the following:
- Copy of valid 2016/2017 press card
- Commissioning letter on company letterhead outlining intended coverage (must be signed by and include the direct contact details for Editor-in-Chief)
- Recent by-lined coverage of industry related articles (no more than one month old - returning media should also provide 2016 Festival coverage)
- Copy of editorial masthead listing your name as an editorial contributor or link to an official author page
- Acceptance of our code of conduct
- Links to online presence: LinkedIn, Twitter, Personal website
Press accreditation will open in August 2017. For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org