This partnership gives you the opportunity to play an integral part in how the Festival takes shape. The key features in the 2017 Headline Partner package include:
- News story on eurobest.com to announce the partnership
- Your logo appearing as 'Headline Partner' on all promotional and on‐site publicity
- Delegate places and awards show invitations, including VIP seating
- The opportunity to submit a proposal for a seminar
- Exhibition/demonstration space
- A choice of category sponsorship.
The annual eurobest awards celebrate outstanding work in European creative communications. They're recognised globally as a hallmark of creative excellence, and the benefits of aligning your brand with one of the 15 entry categories are plentiful:
- Logo placement online, on partner posters and during the category winner presentation at the awards show
- Advertising in the official festival programme
- Complimentary delegate registrations
- The opportunity to submit a talk proposal.
Our founding partners play an integral role in supporting the Festival - not only through their participation, but also in providing a bridge into the industry and engaging clients and teams via the non-nominative pass system. They help to shape the content programme and imbue each festival with the unique tone and flavour of the host country.
Becoming a founding partner is a unique opportunity to involve your agencies and clients in eurobest, via passes that can be shared as much as you like over the course of the Festival.
The Founding Partner package includes:
- An agreed number of unnamed three-day delegate passes, which can be swapped and shared among staff, clients and friends
- An equal number of passes to the Awards Ceremony and After Party on day three of the Festival
- Branding and positioning as 'Founding partner' throughout the eurobest marketing campaign (including emails, direct mail etc), on the website and on-site at the event
- Place on the eurobest 2017 steering committee
- Opportunity to host a Networking After Dark event in London on the evening of day two of the Festival, promoted as part of the official Festival programme.
With so many members of the industry in one place, this is an unrivalled opportunity to share your proposition with the European creative community and beyond.
Opportunities to raise your profile include on the delegate bag, delegate badge, lanyard, Z-Card, water bottles, delegate bag insert or full page advert in the Festival programme.
Young Digital Academy and Young Marketers Academy
The Academies are three‐day training courses for young professionals working in advertising, marketing and communications. Association with these well-respected training programmes demonstrates an investment in nurturing the next generation of industry stars, and it's a great opportunity to build brand recognition with the talented attendees.
Participants are invited to the Festival to improve their industry knowledge, learn from industry leaders, take part in discussions and tutorials and attend seminars, screenings, exhibitions, the Awards Ceremony and much more. It's an intensive and rewarding programme designed to foster rising talent and inspire future industry stars.
Young Creatives and Young Marketers Competitions
The brightest young talent from across Europe go head-to-head in the eurobest competitions. They're an unrivalled opportunity for up-and-coming talent to show off their skills and raise their profiles.
Creative duos are challenged to create an eye-catching integrated campaign, using at least three different types of media, while the marketers are asked to come up with a concise, direct brief. By sponsoring the competitions, you would lend direct support to creative excellence and engage directly with the industry's future stars.
The Festival culminates in the eurobest awards show, where winners are presented with eurobest trophies, followed by celebrations late into the night at the legendary after party.
eurobest welcomes original ideas. If you have one for 2017, get in touch and we’ll be happy to talk about how we can make it happen.