This is a summary of the key points about eligibility. Full rules of entering as well as terms & conditions can be found here.
1. The entry has aired, launched or been released to the public for the first time between 1 September 2018 and 31 October 2019 (If only part of the campaign falls into this window, see Part A of the Rules for more information).
2. The entry has been created within the context of a normal paying contract and genuine brief from a client OR, if it’s a case of self-promotion or a non-profit organisation, the client has approved all of the media/production/implementation.
3. You have permission to enter this entry from the commissioning client/brand-owning company. We may request proof of this permission directly with the brand/client.
4. You have included the brand/client contact details in the entry including name, position and full contact details.
5. The entry has been submitted exactly as published/aired/released.
6. The entry is not speculative or conceptual advertising, and has not been banned or withdrawn from airing.
7. A senior officer (CD, CEO or Chairman) from your company has given permission for this entry to be entered.
8. The entry was not entered to the same eurobest Award last year. You may be able to enter the entry into an alternative eurobest Award, provided it meets the relevant eligibility requirements, including the eligibility period requirements.
9. There is no reference to your company or any contributing creative companies in any digital or physical materials, except in the case of self-promotion.
10. The entry, and/or case film can be understood in English. (For further information, download Entry Kit 3.)
11. You understand that, if you withdraw your entry after 19 September 2019, you will not receive a refund. Please see Part A of the Rules for more information on cancellations, refunds and withdrawals.
12. If new results are collected after the entry has been paid for, we will only accept additional written information in the results section of the entry form before 1 November 2019.
13. All media included in your entry must be the final version at the point that you complete and pay for them. No replacement or additional media can be accepted after an entry has been finalised and received by the Festival without exception.
14. By submitting an entry you confirm that you own all applicable legal rights for all media included in your entry.
15. Entries will be accepted on the basis that:
• They are designed specifically for and to run in the european* region and are created by agencies in the european* region
• They are designed specifically for and to run in the european* region and are created by agencies outside the european* region
• They are designed to run globally as long as they are created by agencies in the european* region.
*For the purpose of eurobest, those countries are: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia (FYROM), Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City.
If you’re unable to meet all the requirements on this list, your entry may be ineligible for the eurobest Awards 2019. Failure to meet all these requirements could see your entry being disqualified or withdrawn without a refund.